Sunday, March 11, 2012

WORRY WORT



Is it normal to worry so much? I can worry about the weather if I don't watch it. I do not worry however if Payton Manning will come to the Cardinals.

I worry whether my kids will need to change my diaper when I'm too old to take care of myself. ICH!

I worry if I will be able to continue taking care of my brother 20 years from now.

I worry if medicare will provide my needs years from now.

I worry if I will get to keep my beautiful home after I retire.

I worry if the people of tsunami stricken Japan will ever have a normal life again.

I worry about my kids and grandkids' safety every single day. This is a tough world.

Luckily, I have my faith and can turn these worries (if I am aware of what I'm doing) over to God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home