Wednesday, March 07, 2012

BLESSED AND ALIVE



This is for us old ladies. My back is really thanking me for wearing high heels to work everyday for 20 plus years. But they were so cute! Advil is thanking me for my support.



My bronchial tubes are thanking me for thinking it was "sophisticated " to smoke cigarettes for 20 years. Luckily, brochial inhalers keep the COPD in check.



My intestines are so pleased I like sweets and even became a good baker. Of course, now I am keeping Gluten Free companies in business the last 3 years.



Having lived in Glendale over 50 years (huh?) my sinuses are ruined. No drug company can provide me relief from the pollution and dust.



Am I complainng? No. Thank goodness scientists are providing relief for my poor decisions.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home